Nadakacheri is the Karnataka government official website that provides online services for people easily. This widow certificate is provided through the online and offline process. This is useful for people to improve their financial problems and also help the children’s education. The applicant can be required the window certificate at the time apply for pension services.
You can also check the application form status online without any risk but you have application number.
- Death certificate of husband
- Application form
- Address proof: Passport, Ration card, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Voter ID card, Water bill, Bank passbook
- Identity document: Voter ID card, PAN, Aadhar card
Steps to get Window certificate through Nadakacheri website:
- Visit the Karnataka Government official website http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
- Then click on the “Online application” options
- You will redirect to login page
- There enter your valid phone number and click on proceed button
- It can provide the profile user page then read the instructions carefully
- Now select the application form name as “window certificate” and select the preferred language
- In next step upload the all required documents and make the fee payment through credit card, debit card, and net banking
- Click on submit button
- After successful submission, they can provide the application slip. Take the printout of the form for proof of submission
You can also call the Nadakacheri helpline numbers they solve all solutions within less time. But contact the department in working days. Better to recheck the application form before submitting it. By using the application slip number you can check the form status easily through this Karnataka Nadakacheri website
- You need to pay Rs 15 as the fee for the applicable certificate
Applicants can receive the window certificate by the department within 7 working days from the date of application submission.