Residence Certificate is an essential document for all-important work, with residence certificate we can prove that the person belongs to the particular state/UT and living in a state for a specific period of time.
Nadakacheri, Karnataka will provide a residence certificate to the applicant through the online portal called www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
As we know now most of the users preferring online services to save their time and work can be finished in a short time. The revenue department of Karnataka state also providing Residence certificate through online to their citizens.
Advantages of Residency Certificate:
- Residence certificate is useful in educational institutions and Gov job activities
- Residence certificate is also useful and mediatory for getting the New Ration Card
- Residence certificate is essential for getting the new Driving Licence and Passport services etc
- Ration card
- House tax
- Voter ID
- Residential proof (anyone)
- School leaving certificate (copy)
- Tax receipt
- Birth certificate
- Papers of the property which are owned by the applicant parents or guardian
Process To Apply Residence Certificate Through Online:
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri AJRKP or click here – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/, the page will appear on the screen as shown below
- Click on the “Apply Online “as shown below
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed
- Now, read the instruction page and click on “New Request”
- Here select Residence / Domicile certificate from the listed option
- Here you need to choose the language option as Kannada or English and select Residency certificate
- The Application Form will appear on the screen as shown below, fill all the details like District, Applicant name, address, mobile number, Details of Residence.
- Click on the link “upload required to scan documents” upload the documents which want and click on save
- Enter the code and click on save, acknowledgment slip will appear on the screen and it also send to users via SMS
- Now, choose the payment mode through net banking, credit card or debit card and make a payment
- That’s it!! You receive your Residence certificate within 30 days as per the issuing date by the concerned authority
Fee Charge for Residency Certificate:
- Rs- 15/-
For Any Quires Contact:
- Atalji Janasnehi Directorate, SSLR Building, KR Circle, Bangalore- 560001
- Phone No: 080 – 22214556/22214552/22214551
- Email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Here ends the process to apply the Residence certificate online through the Nadakacheri Karnataka portal. I hope it helps to you. Please share your suggestions with us.