The person who is unemployed in Karnataka state for them this Unemployed certificate is required. Before applying the unemployed certificate you need to read all instructions carefully. This service is available only for Karnataka citizens. This certificate is used for the unemployed person for job services and more.
Karnataka Government provides some financial help for the unemployed person. Nadakacheri is the government official website and provides online services. You can also take the print of online application forms.
- Application form
- The unemployed proof is needed
- Age proof: PAN card, Birth certificate, school certificate
- Identity proof
- Recent passport size photographs
- Address proof: Passport, ration card, voter card, water bill, electricity bill, bank passbook, telephone bill and other
Steps to get Unemployment certificate through a Nadakacheri portal:
- Visit the Nadakacheri official website http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Application” options which are present under Online Application receipt
- You will redirect to the login page and enter your mobile number
- And click on proceed button
- The user profile page which they need to select here form name “Unemployed certificate”
- Before selecting the form you read the instructions carefully and also you can select the language
- Now fill the application form with correct information and you can also provide the educational information and number of years unemployed
- Upload the necessary documents and pay fee here
- Click on Submit button
- After successful submission user can provide the application slip
- By using this application number you can check your form status online. If the information found here is correct then take printout. It can show the details about form reject, proceeds, not found, ready
- You need to pay Rs 15 at the time of application submission
The unemployed certificate is delivered to the user after 7 working days of form submission.