How To Apply Income Certificate Through Nadakacheri Karnataka Portal Income certificate consist description of all sources of income of a person and it provides details of the total income of a person, people who want to apply for income certificate need to fill the form in the Nadakacheri Karnataka Portal accurately
Atalji Janasnehi Kendra also called Nadakacheri Karnataka provides different types of certificates like income, caste, residency, and so…on as per the citizen’s needs.
This article will help you how to apply Income Certificate via Nadakacheri Karnataka portal, let’s begin!!
Benefits of Income Certificate:
- Income certificate is required for availing fee concession in an educational institution.
- In case of providing a pension.
- Income certificate is required for applying for loans from the government department.
- For getting financial aid available to Ex-servicemen.
- Income certificate is required while applying for a ration card.
- For applying for loan available to SC/ ST for different requirement
- The certificate of income is required for securing seats in quota reserved in professional colleges in socially economical backward classes.
Require Documents for Income Certificates
- voter ID card
- ration card
- driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- A caste certificate
- If the applicant is a government employee then form 16 of ITR.
- If the applicant is a private employee then salary slips from the employer.
- A copy of age proof (school-leaving certificate/driving license/birth certificate)
Process To Apply Income Certificate Through Online:
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri AJRKP or click here – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/, the page will appear on the screen as shown below
- Click on the “Apply Online “as shown below
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed
- Now, read the instruction page and click on “New Request”
- Here select Income certificate from the listed option
- Here you need to choose the language option as Kannada or English and select income certificate
- The Application Form will appear on the screen as shown below, fill all the details like District, Applicant name, address, mobile number, Income details.
- Click on the link “upload required to scan documents” upload the documents which want and click on save
- After uploading the documents, enter the code and click on save, acknowledgment slip will appear on the screen and it also send to users via SMS
- Now, choose the payment mode through net banking, credit card or debit card and make a payment
- That’s it!! You are receive your Income certificate within 7 days as per the issuing date by the concerned authority
For Any Quires Contact:
- Atalji Janasnehi Directorate, SSLR Building, KR Circle, Bangalore- 560001
- Phone No: 080 – 22214556/22214552/22214551
- Email id- email@example.com
Here ends the process to apply Income certificate online through the Nadakacheri Karnataka portal. Hope it helpful to you. Please share your suggestions with us.