how to apply cast and income certificate through nadakacheri karnataka portal As we know now most of the users preferring online services as to save their time and work can be finished in a short time. The revenue department of Karnataka state also providing caste & income certificate.
This portal provides different types of services as mentioned below, to avail all the services you need to register with the portal and applicant need to be resident of the same site. The portal opens 24×7 days so people can apply from their home, office as their comfort.
This article will provide a complete guide on how to apply caste & Income certificate through Nadakacheri Karnataka portal
Require Documents for Income Certificates
- voter ID card
- ration card
- driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- A caste certificate
- If the applicant is a government employee then form 16 of ITR.
- If the applicant is a private employee then salary slips from the employer.
- A copy of age proof (school-leaving certificate/driving license/birth certificate)
Process To Apply Caste & Income Certificate Through Online:
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri AJRKP or click here – http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/, the page will appear on the screen as shown below
- Click on the “Apply Online “as shown below
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed
- Now, read the instruction page and click on “New Request”
- Here select Caste Certificate from the listed option
- Here you need to choose the language option as Kannada or English and select caste & income certificate
- The Application Form will appear on the screen as shown below, fill all the details like District, Applicant name, address, mobile number, Income details.
- Click on the link “upload required to scan documents” upload the documents which want and click on save
- After uploading the documents, enter the code and click on save, acknowledgment slip will appear on the screen and it also send to users via SMS
- Now, choose the payment mode through net banking, credit card or debit card and make a payment
- That’s it!! You receive your Income certificate within 7 days as per the issuing date by the concerned authority
For Any Quires Contact:
- Atalji Janasnehi Directorate, SSLR Building, KR Circle, Bangalore- 560001
- Phone No: 080 – 22214556/22214552/22214551
- Email id- email@example.com
Here ends the process to apply the Caste & Income certificate online through the Nadakacheri Karnataka portal. Hope it helpful to you. Please share your suggestions with us.